Sunday 29 November 2009

New design by Sham

Now that the hols are in, I had a bit more time coming up with a new design for Mariah & Sham.
See I'm a fan of chandeliers....and I've always loved stationeries with chandelier silhouttes...but nothing, I thought, beats designing my own silhouette.

So I basically plonked myself down at my worktable, and spent two days designing the silhoutte out of my own chandelier - which I bought almost 8 years ago, from Laura Ashley.
Apart from its sentimental values, I love my chandelier's sheer simplicity and charm...

So voila! The diagram below is my 2 days' worth of work, and this will be our basic silhouette, which we intend to use in our new line of favors and stationeries


Below is one of our Dessert Menus which we are using the design for...and this menu will be transformed into a canvas painting, to be displayed at the Dessert Buffet Table....along with the matching invites, placecards, favors, and cake of an upcoming event.

No comments:

Post a Comment