Saturday 5 February 2011

Tea for Christmas

One of the greatest things about being in this family business is the opportunity to meet people like Anis, who shares our love for beautiful gift-giving.

From our brief meet, I found her to be very warm, generous and utterly full of life. She loves giving so much, even I got a beautiful gold Harrods mug and a warm hug from her when I delivered her Xmas orders last December! That was totally new for me and boy was I touched! :)

Anis wanted to give her friends our personalised tea favors for Xmas...so I suggested giving a set containing matching tea bags and swivel sticks, all nicely packaged in matching reusable tins. She loved them all and practically swooned over them non stop. I felt bad she didn't get one for herself though, and told her so....to which she replied "But the joy of giving surpasses that of receiving". How inspiring.

So Anis, this post is for you babe. Enjoy YOUR gifts :)


I customised them in different designs and colours
English Breakfast Tea and Earl Grey Tea inscribed with Anis's message
Another tin design, seen here with french floral wreath, just perfect for Xmas.
Ouh and notice the blue striped background...another Mariah & Sham hallmark.





No comments:

Post a Comment